The date for the next Dudley SOUP is still be announced but you can still submit a pitch by reading the following to find out how:
We only have 2 Rules:
- The idea must benefit the Dudley Borough community, we want to be democratic, creative, sustainable and inclusive.
- You can not use PowerPoint to Present your project
- Your proposal should be short, quick and to the point!
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING!
- The idea must benefit the Dudley Borough.
- There is no age limit on applications and you do not need a bank account
- When you hit the word “submit” a screen will prompt you that we received your application and it is being processed.
- If your idea doesn’t get selected for this months soup SUBMIT AGAIN NEXT TIME! Only 4 submissions are chosen to share at each SOUP, so sadly not everyone gets through.
- Save your work. Save it in case you want to resubmit later.
- Anything you submit (except for your contact details) will be used either online or at the dinner, so make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
- We DO NOT use technology to present, no powerpoint – we just hear from the people and their ideas. Each project has 4 minutes to present their idea to the dinner and could go home with all the door money to start things off!